If you want to learn more about investing on Crowdcube* and becoming a shareholder in Zzish and Quizalize, keep reading! We have created a simple guide for those who are interested in registering and investing for the very first time on Crowdcube. All you need to do is follow these very simple steps.
What you need to know
You don’t need any investing experience to invest on Crowdcube. This is such an excellent opportunity for those who want to get into investing for the very first time. However, when choosing to invest in any company, you need to make sure you’ve done your research and that you fully understand the risks in investing. Of course it can be high reward, with the example of successful Crowdcube raisers such as Monzo and Revolut, to name a few, but it is also high risk too.
The great thing about Crowdcube is that they want to protect you and make you aware of the risks. Therefore, when you decide to invest in Zzish and Quizalize, they will ask you several simple questions to make sure you understand what you’re investing in and the potential risks involved.
How to invest in Zzish on Crowdcube
Just follow these simple steps and you will be ready to invest in no time!
- The first thing you will need to do is enter some personal information to create your account. This includes your email, password, name, gender, date of birth and country of residence.
- The next section requires some simple tax information, including your home address and a confirmation of the country that you pay tax in.
- After this, you will choose your investor categorization. There are three categories but if you are new to investing then you will fall into the first category, Restricted Investor. This refers to people who have either never invested before but intend to invest less than 10% of their net assets or someone who has invested less than 10% of their net assets in the last 12 months.
4. The first question will ask you how much you have invested over the last 12 months. If that’s 0%, that’s ok!
5. The second question will ask you how much you intend to invest in the next 12 months. Remember that you shouldn’t be investing anymore than 10% of your net assets.
When you are answering these questions there will be two questions to the right of the page. Make sure you have a read of these as they explain what net assets are and what a high risk investment is. This is crucial to your Crowdcube and investing understanding. After this, you will be shown a breakdown of what a restricted investor is. Please read this in detail before confirming.
There is just one more step before you can invest in Zzish. This will require you to take an assessment. It will take you around 2-5 minutes and it is one of the amazing qualities of Crowdcube where they assess that you know the risks before you invest.
It’s important to note that the questions can seem complicated, however this assessment is designed for you to pass as you have the option of watching a 2 minute risk of investing video before the assessment. This video also directs you to the Crowdcube risk page with further information detailed. You can keep this page open to refer to whilst answering the assessment questions. The questions vary each time the assessment is taken but the video above shows a rough guide of what you could be asked.
After you have passed the assessment it will take 23 hours for Crowdcube to process your account and then you will be free to invest!! Whilst you wait, you can still express your interest, which is exciting for us who are raising, as well as you.
If you fail the assessment, (don’t worry, it happens more than you think), you are given the opportunity to rewatch the video, read the risk information and take the test again. If you fail a second time, you will need to wait 24 hours until you can take the assessment again. This may seem like a long process, but it’s because Crowdcube really cares about the people investing and wants to make sure that all is understood before the investor continues.
See you in the round!
We really hope this has been useful and that you can invest in Zzish with confidence. We can’t wait for you to join us on our mission to make a difference to each and every student.
If you have any further questions or seek assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our socials!
*Crowdcube: Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment.