You can now import all of your Quizlet Sets into Quizalize, including those with pictures.
Note: The import function does not work with older versions of Internet Explorer.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log into Quizlet and select one of your sets
- Hover over More and click on Export
- Right click the highlighted text and click on “Copy“.
- Create a new Quiz in Quizalize and click on “Import Quizlet Set“
- Right-click the empty text box and click on “Paste“
- Click on the blue “Complete Quizlet Import” button
- And you’re done! Your set is now imported in Quizalize including images
Make sure the definitions in your set are on a single line. Multiple lines do not export well from Quizlet.
By David Kapuler
Quizalize is a fantastic learning tool for educators to create game based learning quizzes. What separates Quizalize apart from similar sites is the detailed reports generated as well as how easy it is to differentiate instruction and see how each student or class is doing on any given topic.
Also, Quizalize features a new dashboard integrating Zzish, which allows teachers to track student progress in real-time, while generating detailed reports and seeing exactly which questions were answered correct and which ones were answered wrong w/ their “given” response. This innovative dashboard makes it easy for educators to integrate Quizalize into their classroom and can be used for any curriculum or subject.
Finally, Quizalize allows for teachers to create “team” games where a classroom can be divided in half and students can answer questions anonymously while not having to worry about being embarrassed getting wrong answer. This is a great way to engage students and introduce game based learning as well.
I highly recommend checking out Quizalize.
Link to the original post: http://cyber-kap.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/quizalize.html